The following tips are important to achieve a high quality picture reprint
- Choose a photo that is well lit and close up
- Scan your photo at 300 dpi
- Save your photo as .jpg or .gif format
- Photos taken off the internet are too small for print (facebook, myspace, etc.)
- Do not crop your photo. We will crop for best results
Professional photographs are copyrighted and can not be reproduced without the written consent of the photographer.
Artwork should be sent as vector art files (all fonts should be converted to outlines) or scanned at 300 dpi and saved as jpg, gif, tif, eps, psd, or ai. All artwork should be PC-formatted and compatible with Adobe Illustrator or Photoshop.
The setup fee is $10 per logo or photo and unlimited colors.