Warm Weather Shipping
Shipping chocolate in HOT weather can be tricky!
When your chocolate leaves our store it is in perfect condition. However there
• Incorrect or forwarded address
• Postal carrier leaves in hot metal mailbox
• No one home to accept package
• Package left on doorstep or outside
• Animals get into package
We take special precautions when shipping chocolate
• Thermal Bag Included during summer months
• Ice Packs Included in thermal bags
• Priority Mail 2-3 day shipping
• Stickers saying "CHOCOLATE - Protect From Heat" are in multiple places on your package
• Instructions on how to handle your package after receiving it (refrigerate for 10-15 minutes to set soft chocolate)
Ultimately, it is the customers decision to have candy shipped during HOT weather and we cannot re-ship or refund for melted chocolate.
Please consider ordering wrappers only and purchasing chocolate locally during summer :)